메뉴 건너뛰기

커뮤니티

Community

Hello.
안녕하세요.

Firstly, I came here because I didn’t really understand English before. Therefore, I wanted to learn more about English. People told me to study in Cebu so I am getting better at it.
우선 저는 영어를 전혀 몰라서 여기에 왔습니다. 그래서 영어 공부를 더 하고 싶었습니다. 사람들이 세부에서 공부를 하라고 해서 왔고, 그래서 나아졌습니다.

Nancy.jpg

On my first day I was surprised by the academy because I didn’t think it was so good. However, the school was fully equipped for the students and the bedroom was great. I was nervous the first day of class because I didn’t understand English and didn’t understand what people were saying.
첫째 날 저는 학원에 놀랐습니다. 그렇게 좋다고 생각이 들지 않았거든요. 그러나 학원은 학생들을 위해 충분히 시설을 갖추었고, 제 방은 정말 좋았습니다. 처음에는 영어를 못 해서 긴장을 했었고 사람들이 하는 말을 이해하지 못했습니다.

I think the teachers here are enthusiastic and funny. So it made me feel better. Everyone helps me a lot. Students are friendly and sociable, I really like it here.
저는 이곳의 선생님들이 열정적이고 재미있다고 생각합니다. 그런 점들이 저를 기분 좋게 만들었어요. 모든 사람들이 저를 도와줬습니다. 학생들은 친절하고 사교적이었습니다. 저는 이 점을 아주 좋아합니다.

At first it was really hard for me because I didn’t understand what the teachers taught me. But as time went on, I could understand what they were saying although not everything.
처음에 선생님들이 가르쳐 주시는 것들을 몰라서 정말 어려웠습니다. 그러나 시간이 지나면서, 전부는 아니지만 선생님들이 말하는 것들을 이해할 수 있었습니다.

I had great time here, it made me feel excited that everyone has their personalities and hobbies to get along with people.
저는 이곳에서 좋은 시간을 보냈습니다. 모든 사람이 저마다의 성격과 취미를 가지고 사람들과 어울리는 것이 정말 흥미로웠습니다.

I have been here for three months so the memories in Cebu are very valuable to me. I learned a lot from people around me and people are very friendly. The most memorable thing is spending time with everyone.
저는 여기에 3개월을 있었습니다. 세부에서의 기억이 제게는 정말 가치있습니다. 저는 주변 사람들에게 많은 것들을 배웠습니다. 가장 기억할 만한 것들은 사람들과 함께 보낸 시간들입니다.

I want to thank you all the teachers who have taught me over time, they have taught me English and I was able to understand though not much because I’m absent many times. Finally, I want to say thank you managers and all friends here because all of you help me build a sweet memory in Cebustudy I will never forget. But I don’t want to say goodbye to all the people because I really want to stay here more. However, I have to go back home to continue my study in university. When I’m back to Vietnam, I will miss you very much.
저는 모든 선생님들께 감사인사를 드리고 싶어요. 저를 지금까지 가르쳐 주셨는데 많이 빠져서 전부 이해하지는 못 해요. 마지막으로 매니저들과 학생들에게도 인사를 하고 싶어요. 모두들 세부스터디에서 좋은 기억을 만들게 도와줬어요. 절대 잊지 않을 거예요. 저는 안녕이라고 인사하고 싶지가 않아요. 정말 더 있고 싶거든요. 그러나 저는 집에 돌아가서 대학에서 공부를 해야 합니다. 베트남에 돌아가면 정말 보고싶을 거예요.

Goodbye everybody and thank you for everything.
여러분 모두 안녕히 계세요. 모두들 감사합니다.

ⓒ k2s0o1d5e0s8i1g5n. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
SCROLL TOP
서버에 요청 중입니다. 잠시만 기다려 주십시오...