메뉴 건너뛰기

커뮤니티

Community

세부에서 4개월의 어학연수를 마칩니다. 필리핀 방문은 이번이 처음이었습니다. 필리핀을 영어 연수지로 결정하지 못한 이유는 왠지 안전이 취약하지 않을까 하는 선입견 때문이었습니다.

I finished my four months language course in Cebu. This is my first visit to the Philippines. The reason why I did not choose the Philippines as an English training country was because of the prejudice that safety might be weak.

jaky2.jpg

이곳 세부에 도착하고 나서 느낀 점은 괜히 걱정을 했었구나 하는 점입니다. 외국생활을 많이 한 내가 왜 필리핀의 안전을 걱정했는지 모르겠습니다. 그것은 아마 한국의 언론과 외국에서 조심하지 않고 행동한 이들의 사고소식 때문이었을 것입니다.

When I arrived in cebu I felt that I had the wrong prejudice. I don't know why I was worried about the safety of Philippines after living abroad a lot. It was probably due to the news of the Korean media and those who acted without care in foreign countries.

4개월간 지치지 않고 공부하기 위해서는 체력이 따라주어야 하기에 헬스장부터 등록했습니다. 일주일에 3번정도 헬스장에 다니면서 체력 관리와 함께 영어공부를 했습니다.

jaky1.jpg

I need to have my strength to study without being tired for 4 months, so I registered to a gym. I went to the gym 3 times a week and studied English with my physical fitness.

세부스터디의 장점은 하나부터 열까지 공부에만 전념할 수 있도록 되어있는 시스템입니다. 식사제공은 물론이고 청소서비스와 빨래서비스는 정말 좋습니다. 학생은 오로지 수업만 하면 됩니다. 저는 1대1 수업4시간에 그룹수업 2시간인 베이직 코스를 이수하였습니다. 그리고 저녁이면 그날 배운 복습과 함께 여러 가지 자료로 영어공부를 함께 했습니다.

The merit of CEBUSTUDY is that the system can concentrate on studying from one to ten. Meals are provided, as well as cleaning and laundry services. Students only need to take classes. I completed the basic course, which is 2 hours of group lessons, and 4 hours of one-to-one lessons.

In the evening, I studied English with various materials along with the lessons I learned that day.

1대 1 수업도 다채롭게 구성되어 있어서 학생의 요구에 부응해서 수업을 할 수 있다는 장점이 있습니다.

One-to-one lessons are also available in a variety of ways.

지금 이 순간 4개월간의 수업을 마치고 돌이켜보니 영어 실력이 참 많이 늘었구나 하는 공감을 가지게 됩니다. 그리고 영어 역시 꾸준히 하면 어렵지 않게 공부를 할 수 있다는 자신감과 확신을 배웠습니다. 이제 한국으로 돌아가서 더욱 더 열심히 공부하겠습니다.

At this moment, I have a feeling that I have improved my English proficiency after I have finished my 4 months of classes. In addition, I also gained confidence that I can study hard without difficulty if I continue to speak English as well. I will go back to Korea and study harder.

공부에만 전념하게 도와준 세부스터디에 감사합니다.

Thank you to CEBUSTUDY that helped me to devote myself to study hard.

cebustudy 2019.07.16 10:39

이 글은 Jaky님께서 직접 한글로 번역까지 해 주셨습니다. 감사합니다.

ⓒ k2s0o1d5e0s8i1g5n. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
SCROLL TOP
서버에 요청 중입니다. 잠시만 기다려 주십시오...