메뉴 건너뛰기

커뮤니티

Community

Hi, my name is Raver.
안녕하세요, 제 이름은 Raver입니다.

My life here is 6 weeks is very interesting and I had a great time. I have been traveling around 40 countries and I used a guide or my phone to translate my word. I realized that I have to study English so I could travel alone in the future. But English wasn’t a piece of cake for me. I studied hard every night and day to learn and understand many things so I could have confidence in speaking English. After then, I could spend my life by traveling around the world and experience new culture. I’m really grateful to have passionate teachers. Thus, I’d like to extend my greatest appreciation to my gorgeous teachers namely Janice, Flor, Kim and Vanessa.
이곳에서 6주 동안의 삶은 매우 흥미로웠고 저는 아주 좋은 시간을 보냈습니다. 저는 지금까지 40개 나라들을 여행해 왔는데 가이드를 이용하거나 핸드폰을 이용해서 통역을 했습니다. 저는 깨달았습니다. 영어를 공부해야 한다고 그래야 혼자 여행을 할 수 있다고. 그러나 영어는 쉬운 일이 아니었습니다. 매일 밤낮으로 열심히 공부를 했고 많은 것을 이해하려고 노력했습니다. 그래서 영어 말하기에 자신감을 갖게 되었습니다. 그 다음에는 세계를 혼자 여행하면서 새로운 문화를 경험할 수 있을 것입니다. 저는 저의 열정적인 선생님들께 깊은 감사를 드립니다. 특히 Janice, Flor, Kim 그리고 Vanessa 선생님들께 깊은 감사를 드리고 싶습니다.

To Janice you gave me lots of homework and test which drive me crazy every day. To Flor you always correct my pronunciation whenever I speak. To Kim your useful words and expressions about travel could help whenever I visit to other countries. To Vanessa, thank you for teaching me a lot of things. Thank you to all of you for teaching me. I supposed that you were having a hard time teaching me.
Janice선생님은 저에게 아주 많은 숙제를 내주시고 시험을 보게 해 주셔서 저를 매일 미치게 만들었습니다. Flor선생님은 항상 제 발음을 고쳐주셨습니다. Kim선생님이 알려주신 여행에 관한 유용한 단어들과 표현들은 제가 다른 나라들을 여행할 때 도움이 될 것입니다. Vanessa선생님은 저에게 많은 것들을 가르쳐 주셨습니다. 선생님들 모두 저를 가르쳐 주셔서 감사합니다. 선생님들 모두 저를 가르치시느라 힘드셨을 것입니다.

To my friends and all the staff thank you for making my life in Cebustudy comfortable. I’ll keep studying English in Korea and I hope to see you soon, probably in November.
친구분들과 스탶 여러분들 제가 세부스터디에서 편안히 지낼 수 있게 해주셔서 감사합니다. 저는 한국에서 계속 영어 공부를 할 것이고, 곧 다시 뵐 수 있기를 기대합니다. 아마 11월에요.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!!
여러분 모두 정말 감사합니다!!!

ⓒ k2s0o1d5e0s8i1g5n. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
SCROLL TOP
서버에 요청 중입니다. 잠시만 기다려 주십시오...